Kenneth J. Tager, Partner
Mr. Tager's practice includes insurance defense, both first and third-party, government procurement, construction law, public entity, real estate, land-use regulation, general civil litigation and appeals, administrative procedure, corporate planning and commercial law.
Mr. Tager has represented several local governments in Arizona and New Mexico, insurance carriers in coverage matters, business owners in corporate planning, and design professionals in construction litigation.
- New York University, LL.M., 1983
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., with honors, 1981
- University of Michigan, B.A., with distinction, 1977
Licenses & Admissions:
- State Bar of New Mexico
- State Bar of Arizona (inactive)
- State Bar of Florida (inactive)
- All Connecticut state and federal courts
- United States Tax Court
Board of Directors, Abrazos Family Support Services, Sept. 2013 to present
President, New Mexico Municipal Attorneys' Association, Dec. 2010 to Dec. 2011 (ex officio member, Board of Directors, New Mexico Municipal League).
Chair, Legal Advisory Board, Rio Grande Law Enforcement Information Exchange (LInX), Jul. 2010 to Jul. 2015 (lead agency: U.S. Naval Criminal Investigative Service).
Areas of Practice:
See All Attorneys