Elisabeth E. Martini is a Partner in the Phoenix office of Resnick & Louis, P.C. and practices in the areas of commercial litigation, products liability, professional liability, construction defect, insurance coverage, first party property and coverage, bad faith, automobile liability, health care defense, bodily injury defense, and personal injury. She has represented a wide variety of both institutional and individual clients in matters involving claims ranging from several hundred dollars to claims over $5 million.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Elisabeth was a project manager for a real estate development company in Boston, MA. This previous experience has allowed her to have first-hand knowledge of the inner working of large-scale commercial disputes and a wide range of construction related issues.
– Defended general contractor client in claim involving allegations of over $2 million damages and obtained favorable resolution at mediation.
– Successfully obtained summary judgment for realtor and broker client arising out of professional negligence claims.
– Successfully defended subcontractor clients from allegations of construction defect and obtained favorable resolution of claims.
– Successfully pursued unlicensed contractor/house flipper who failed to disclose material deficiencies in home purchase process.
– Represented both insurers and insureds in prosecuting rights and remedies available under policy language.
– Successfully defended geotechnical engineer in claim involving over $10 million of damages in five state and federal matters, including obtaining summary judgment on contractual limitation of liability clause.
Elisabeth is licensed to practice law in the states of Arizona, Colorado, and Massachusetts, the Central District of California, and Arizona District Court.