Phone: (702) 748-8366
Dylan Houston is a Partner at Resnick & Louis' Las Vegas office. Mr. Houston has experience in all areas of civil litigation including commercial litigation, construction, general liability, professional liability, EPLI and medical malpractice. He also regularly advises clients in litigating matters involving shareholder disputes, breach of contract, partnership and corporate dissolutions, product failures, indemnity and insurance disputes.
Mr. Houston has litigated matters involving wage, hour and commission disputes, wrongful termination, harassment, and racial and age discrimination cases. He also has experience in products liability matters, including wrongful death, catastrophic injury and disability and debilitating injuries.
Prior to joining Resnick & Louis, Mr. Houston worked for a national insurance defense firm for nearly seven years.
• Obtained dismissal of claim at arbitration relating to injuries sustained when a ceiling collapsed at a local apartment complex.
• Second chair in breach of contract action relating to an acquisition agreement between competing landscapers in Southern Nevada. Represented the Plaintiff that was ultimately awarded a seven figure judgment.
• Second chair in breach of contract action relating to a purchase and sale of a local Vietnamese Restaurant. Represented the Plaintiff who ultimately was awarded all alleged damages in the excess of $200,000.
• Researched, drafted and prevailed on motion for summary judgment while representing a prominent insurance company, who was facing fraudulent misrepresentations claims from a former agent that acquired an existing agency.
• Obtained favorable settlements in over a dozen NERC/EEOC mediation programs for employment discrimination claims.
• Obtained favorable settlements in numerous potentially high exposure matters, including wrongful death and traumatic injury claims.