Marianne Bowers is a Partner in the Albuquerque office of Resnick & Louis, P.C. where she practices in insurance defense, personal injury, insurance coverage, wrongful death, premises liability, construction defect, civil litigation, appeals and employment law. She previously served as a Special Assistant Attorney General establishing and enforcing child support orders for the State of New Mexico and has first chair jury trial experience in both state and federal courts.
Marianne regularly volunteers for legal clinics and legal fairs providing pro bono legal advice to underserved populations. She is licensed to practice law in the states of New Mexico and California, United States Supreme Court, and United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
• State of New Mexico v. AFSCME, 2012-NMCA-114
• AFSCME v. City of Albuquerque, 2013-NMCA-012
• City of Albuquerque v. Juan Montoya, 2012-NMSC-007
• City of Albuquerque v. Puccini, 2011-NMCA-021
• San Juan Coal Co. v. IUOE, Local 943, 672 F.3d 1198 (10th Cir. 2012)
• Madera Enterprises, Inc. and Wine and Allied Workers Local 45, 309 NLRB 774 (1992)